Monday, September 22, 2014

"Moving Models" Little Gem Auction for Crop Hunger Walk

"Moving Models"  oil  6x8
"Moving Models" is the second piece up for auction, with 100% of the winning bid going toward the Crop Hunger Walk.  I painted these cuties while visiting my good friend, Kami Mendlik, at her new place in the beautiful countryside in Minnesota.  Moving ducks are hard to paint!  It makes me smile every time I look at it.

All proceeds will go toward the Crop Hunger Walk in Manhattan, KS, which I am walking October 5th.   The Crop Hunger Walk's goal is to end hunger, and has raised more than $294 million in the last 20 years.  I have fond memories of participating in this walk when I was in high school and am excited about doing it again.

It's easy to add this little gem to your collection while donating to the Crop Hunger Walk.

How to Bid:
- Minimum bid begins at $75- yep, that's it!
- Bidding increments of $25.
- No reserve price. Winning bid gets the painting, which is unframed.
- Just bid in the comment section below.
- The auction ends on Wednesday, Sept. 24 at 9 pm - Central Standard Time.
- I will contact the winning bidder who can pay by check or Paypal with 100% of proceeds going to the Crop Hunger Walk.  I can post the donation to my Crop Hunger Walk page or it can remain anonymous.

This is your chance to support a great cause and get a little gem of a painting so bid high and bid often!  Good luck!  I hope you get the painting.

9 comments:

  1. Not sure it posted, so will try again. $75.
    Annette Thornburgh

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yep I got it. Thank you so much Annette! Good luck to you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So, since I didn't win the last bid, I am going to start with my last amount. I bid $300. They are wonderful!!

    -Amy Hageman

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Amy! Best of luck to you this time around :)

      Delete
  4. I'll bid $325. I love your work!
    -Julie Bowers

    ReplyDelete
  5. I will bid $350. I love all of your work!!! :)

    -Amy Hageman

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's yours Amy! I'll get it to you next week. Yay!

      Delete
    2. I am so excited!! Would you prefer a check or paypal? I can give you a check this Sunday or Wed. night, or anytime I see you, or can pay on paypal if that is easier. I am thrilled! Thank you again for this opportunity :)

      Delete