Monday, September 29, 2014

"Fall Unfolding Study" Little Gem Auction for Crop Hunger Walk - Final Auction

"Fall Unfolding Study"  oil  12z10

"Fall Unfolding Study" is the third and final (yes final!) piece up for auction, with 100% of the winning bid going toward the Crop Hunger Walk.  This is the study for a recently completed 50x40 studio piece.  I spent the weekend giving a workshop in the flint hills.  The grasses are beautiful and the trees are starting to turn shades of gold.  In a few weeks we will see it unfold!

All proceeds will go toward the Crop Hunger Walk in Manhattan, KS, which I am walking October 5th.   The Crop Hunger Walk's goal is to end hunger, and has raised more than $294 million in the last 20 years.  I have fond memories of participating in this walk when I was in high school and am excited about doing it again.

It's easy to add this little gem to your collection while donating to the Crop Hunger Walk.

How to Bid:
- Minimum bid begins at $75- yep, that's it!
- Bidding increments of $25.
- No reserve price. Winning bid gets the painting, which is unframed.
- Just bid in the comment section below.
- The auction ends on Tuesday, Sept. 30 at 11pm - Central Standard Time.
- I will contact the winning bidder who can pay by check or Paypal with 100% of proceeds going to the Crop Hunger Walk.  I can post the donation to my Crop Hunger Walk page or it can remain anonymous.

This is your chance to support a great cause and get a little gem of a painting so bid high and bid often!  Good luck!  I hope you get the painting.

16 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thanks Margi! And FYI - I just changed the deadline to Tues. Sept 30 at 11pm.

      Delete
  2. $325. This would look so good with my other little gem!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Let me try once again..$350!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you again Julie! FYI - I just changed the deadline to Tues. Sept 30 at 11pm to give enough time for the transaction before the walk Sunday.

      Delete
  4. $375. Kelly Sullivan

    ReplyDelete
  5. $400 Annette Thornburgh

    ReplyDelete