|"Autumn Begins", oil on canvas, 8x10, unframed|
So what does this have to do with the painting above? I have decided to hold an auction in order to raise money and "Autumn Begins" will be the first piece, with 100% of the winning bid going toward the Crop Hunger Walk. This oil painting was painted on location one morning in Marlatt Park just a few minutes north of where I live in Manhattan, KS. It shows the grasses changing colors and the sun was starting to peek through the clouds.
It's easy to add this little gem to your collection while donating to the Crop Hunger Walk.
How to Bid:
- Minimum bid begins at $75- yep, that's it!
- Bidding increments of $25.
- No reserve price. Winning bid gets the painting, which is unframed.
- Just bid in the comment section below.
- The auction ends on Sunday, September 21 at 8 pm - Central Standard Time.
- I will contact the winning bidder who can pay by check or Paypal with 100% of proceeds going to the Crop Hunger Walk. I can post the donation to my Crop Hunger Walk page or it can remain anonymous.
This is your chance to support a great cause and get a little gem of a painting so bid high and bid often! Good luck! I hope you get the painting.