Wednesday, July 11, 2012

New Paintings Available at Legacy Gallery, Jackson, Wyoming

As some of you know by now, Galleries West in Jackson, Wyoming has closed.  My paintings have been well represented by this gallery since the summer of 2005.  Debbie Bunch and Scott Nickell were wonderful to work with and this is unfortunate, but they are looking forward to a new chapter in their lives and I wish them all the best.

Visiting and painting this beautiful part of our country has become a highlight for me.  I am happy to continue this tradition and to announce that my artwork will now be available at Legacy Gallery in Jackson, Wyoming.  Legacy Gallery is located at 75 North Cache, on the corner of Deloney Ave. and Cache.  They have been providing fine art to collectors for over 20 years.  Below, please find images of work currently available at Legacy.  I am very excited about this new work, some of which will be included in a fine art book titled Art of the National Parks, to be published early 2013.  I welcome any comments or questions you have regarding this new work.  You may also contact Legacy Gallery at 307-733-2353 or visit their website: www.legacygallery.com.  Their website has photos of these three pieces framed.

Thank you for taking an interest in my work and I hope you have a wonderful summer!

Autumn, Schwabacher Landing, oil on linen, 24x36.  Available at Legacy Gallery.

Fall in the Valley, oil on linen, 18x24.  Available at Legacy Gallery.

Mount Moran from Willow Flats, oil on linen, 20x24.  Available at Legacy Gallery.

No comments:

Post a Comment