Sunday, February 28, 2016

Two New Paintings Up for Auction

G Road, oil, 6x8

I have two new little paintings up for auction on, DailyPaintWorks.comG Road a 6x8 oil has almost 5 days left, and Patio Flowers is a 5.5x9 inch oil with almost 7 days left.

G Road is a plein air painted as a demo during one of my workshops at the Flying W Ranch in the flint hills of Kansas.  I've taken many painting groups there.  I painted Patio Flowers from my back patio during a daily plein air challenge.  It was fun to capture the colorful flowers with loose brush strokes.   
 
Patio Flowers, oil, 5.5x9


You can check out my gallery page to see what's available in the future, or if you see something you really want send me an email at kimcasebeer@att.net to buy it before it goes to auction.

This is a great opportunity for collectors to either add to their collection, or perhaps get started collecting with these little gems.  Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment